I don't mean to be a turd, I just sometimes am. I really try and get done what I say I am going to get done, it's just that sometimes something else rears it's ugly head and I fail to follow through. Then, when I have resolved the new issue, I sometimes forget to get back on what I started.
I have no excuse, other than it's a character flaw - I am sometimes a turd.
One of the things that I have been going to do for quite a while is add Rambling Chief to my blogroll. Rambling Chief is a Chief Officer for a Wildland Firefighting organization (one of the big ones I believe) and has a website with links, resources and the blog. There is also an association with a site called Wildfiretube.com that posts videos related to wildfires and other disasters.
Both sites are well done, I have enjoyed them both for quite a while and should have linked to them a long time ago except for the fact that I am, quite frankly, a turd. Check 'em out.
Thanks for reading,
Schmoe
MI Fire Chief Charged With Drug, Tax Crimes
23 hours ago

Thank you so much for the kind words. You are in no way a turd, my blogger friend, fellow firefighter, and concerned community member.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, your blog and great stories were an inspiration to me to get up off my butt and start doing something I enjoy.
Thanks again!!.. Take care, keep SAFE and those around you SAFER.
Thank YOU Rambling Chief, and again - sorry for the delay.
ReplyDelete