Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chip

My oldest kid is frighteningly like me in many ways. Some good, some bad. I was not surprised when these showed up in my text que a few days ago.


 
I am not sure of the sequence or the details, but I know that he was on his way to/from his girlfriends house when they spotted this brush fire. He, being the Schmoe that he is, used his phone camera and snapped these shots.

Not too bad for cel-phone shots, besides I cannot be critical. He has caught more fire action than I have over the past few weeks!

Thanks for reading,
Schmoe

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Good shots. A regular chip off the old Schmoe... Knowing yourself by now your comment about 'frightening' is somewhat telling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Jack - If you only knew. Well, it's actually scary! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete