Thursday, February 9, 2012

Car Trouble

They, those people, say that there is always usually an element of truth to most jokes and attempts at humor. I tend to agree, this cartoon argues my point:

click to enlarge

Maybe we should ALL take the insurance money and buy a better camera!

I don't read this comic every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but I do read it often. It is from a webcomic called XKCD which publishes a new strip every MWF.. I could very easily see this discussion going on in photography class, much in the depicted fashion.

Photographers, like firefighters, tend to be mission focused and most like to have the best available tools to accomplish the mission. Even if they don't have a car to haul their gear around in.

I'm just sayin'.

Thanks for reading,
Schmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment