Friday, March 15, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

I'm going to be away again this weekend. This will be my third trip to this particular destination and frankly I am looking forward to it.


The accommodations are rather austere, though they are quite secure and comfortable enough. The food is good in an institutional sort of way.

There isn't a lot to do, but my camera will be kept busy.


 I will see some old friends and I might even make a few new ones.



I don't expect to do some of the things that I have done in the past. I really need to let some others take a turn.


Even so, the ride out will be a blast. I've commented before how my job allowed me to do stuff that I never thought I'd get to do. The reality is that I'm STILL getting to do stuff that I never thought I'd get to do.

It's the gift that still keeps on giving.

Sorry for the re-run photos, I'll have some new ones when I get back. Have a great weekend.

Thanks for reading,

Schmoe

1 comment: