Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sorry but justified

Tomorrow, the Saint and I will be heading up to Sacramento for Saturday's California Fallen Firefighter's Memorial ceremony.

I have never attended one of these memorial events, so it will be a new experience for me. It is my understanding that approx. 80 names will be added to the memorial wall this year, I am quite sure that this will be a sombering yet poignant ceremony.

I think it would be in bad form to take photographs while marching in the parade, but I plan to use my camera before and after the ceremony. I will try to post some while I am up there if time allows.

Maybe I can kype some shots of the ceremony off of the union web site.. If I can, I will.

I wish I had more to write about today, but I needed to get some stuff done before we left.

Take care and as always, thanks for reading.

Schmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment