Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Priceless #3

One door to specialized transportation equipment, destroyed - $2500.

One chrome plated halligan tool - $380

The look on 70 bystanders faces when the halligan tool flies 30 feet through the air and clatters to the floor after the specialized transportation prematurely resumes normal operation - Priceless

Lock - out / Tag - out. Don't leave home without it.

Our neighbors at the Small City Fire dept. dodged a bullet with this one, no one got hurt. Wish I could have been there to see it. Off duty with a camera that is!

Thanks for reading,
Schmoe

2 comments:

  1. Bah. I put up a 'priceless' post yesterday, and came here today to find that I am once again behind the curve by a few days.

    Capt, just so you know, you DO set the curve pretty high, although I am sure you would disagree.

    I think your priceless post is a lot better than mine, anyway.

    ReplyDelete