Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Chaos Continues

As I write this, it appears that the suspect in RPD officer Michael Crain's murder has poked his head out and has initiated a gun battle with law enforcement officials. Two officers from an unnamed law enforcement agency are reported to have been wounded in the exchange.

The news stream on this is chaotic at best. Numerous reports from numerous sources are giving conflicting reports in this afternoons episode.

Apparently, a person matching the description of  the murder suspect had broken into an occupied cabin and had taken at least one person hostage. At some point, a hostage managed to escape and alert authorities. As a result, a pursuit and at least two separate exchanges of gunfire occurred with two LE officers being shot.

The suspect is reported to be holed up in another cabin. I am not sure of any of the above info, but that is what is believed to be going on. I just want it to be over and I want the wounded officers to be ok. After that, I want the suspect to be taken alive, I want the piece of shit to answer for what he did.

I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE: CNN and Fox news are carrying this live.

Schmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment