Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unscheduled Maintenance

I  have been meaning to update my blogroll forever. I have been putting it off because procrastination is one of my many character flaws. Today, after receiving a reminder about an obsolete link from Michael Morse of  Rescuing Providence fame, I finally got on my ass and got it done.

I repaired a few links including Michael's and a Blog called Iron Firemen who is run by my buddy Capt. Wines from Roanoake Va. F.D. Sorry fellas for the bad links, my bad.

I added a few new categories. bLAWgs has a few blogs written by attorneys, ones that I would likely let live if I were made king.

I added a photo section and one on Alaska. Two topics that I enjoy.

I also added several blogs to the Aviation category, the Fire Service blog section and to the Blogs I enjoy section. Stop by and check them out.

I am pretty selective about the blogs I list on my blogroll. The ones listed are interesting, well written and maintained. I think that you will enjoy them.

Deepest apologies to those whose blogs I should have added a long time ago. You guys knew I was a turd after reading my stuff for a while, what did you expect from me?

Thanks for reading,
Schmoe

8 comments:

  1. Phew! (((((wiping my brow))))) I was happy to see I didn't get the ax!!!!! I love creepin' around your blog rolls Can't wait to see the newbies!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Saint, Joe! and prayers are still on for your son! xox
    Gia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gia - Yeah, there were a few I had to let go, I don't think they're coming back. AnnT of course and Mrs. B seems to be done as well. Have you heard from them? Happy Thanksgiving back to you and yours, I hope you get it off so you can be with them. Take care,
    Schmoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capt Schmoe, thank you for the continued linkage. I will continue to try and make interesting reading for you and everyone. I miss Ann T and I have not heard anything, alas.

    I add my Thanksgiving holiday wishes to Gia's--have a great time!

    The Observer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iron Firemen???? Are you kidding me? Why pull down this site with a piece of $&%* rag like that? The guy is NUTS! LMAO. All kidding aside, thanks for the update / link Capt. I hope you and the family have a very happy and safe Holiday season. Captain Wines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said, only quality makes it on my blogroll!

    Thanks y'all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Capt. Schmoe, it is indeed an honor to be included in your blogroll, yours is one of my very favorite blogs. Thank you very much, sir. I hope to continue to be worthy enough to be included from here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grumpy - See the comment above yours!

    ReplyDelete