Saturday, January 15, 2011

I don't Speak Russian....

...I can't read it either. However, even I can figure out what this means:


Frankly, I find these pictographs easier to comprehend than the ones on U.S. fire extinguishers. Maybe it's because I can relate to this type of extinguishing agent more than I can Monoammonium Phosphate!

I saw this picture on the blog Mostly Cajun, All American and Opinionated and thought it quite humorous. I did a little research and found that the image is of a bottle of "Fire Extinguisher" brand beer, a product of Russia. Although I will likely never get to sample this product, I have to give props to it's marketing department. You have to admit, it's definitely more clever than "Billy Beer".

There is more info (in English) on this potentially delightful product HERE. I hope you all have a great weekend and GO PACKERS!

Thanks for reading,
an optimistic Schmoe

1 comment:

  1. Wow...and those pictures say it all!!!
    I now understand why all first responders will forever have job security.
    Thanks for the great laugh. :)

    And yeah, the Packers rocked it!!

    911R

    ReplyDelete