Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Day

Happy day to all you Schmoes out there guarding the nest!

I saw this while visiting the water tender doctor the other day!

Two eggs, obviously this water tender has been sitting here for
a while. Hopefully they leave it alone until the birds hatch and
fly off. From what the mechanic said, this water tender had 
some major issues.

We are on duty today, most of us have our families coming by for some grillin' and chillin' later on this evening. I sincerely hope all of you have a great Father's Day, wherever you are spending it.

Thanks for reading,
A thankful Schmoe

7 comments:

  1. Hope your day is uneventful and you get some time to spend with your loved ones. Be safe and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the nest, do you know what kind of birds they are? Hope your fathers day goes well, with no one burning their dinner on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Captain,
    Happy Father's Day! I hope the Saint and your two sons are stopping by--that way you get to see both those families you take care of.

    I know you'd rather be in your own backyard though--and so thank you for your service.

    Ann T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda cool how you found a 'nest" just in time for fathers day! Hope you have a great time grillin and chillin with your family!
    Stay safe
    Gia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good father's day Schmoe!

    xx
    Jaxs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all, It WAS a great evening with the crew and the families. We got through it without any interruptions and we had a great time. I hope you all had a pleasant day as well.

    Thanks again.

    wallfisher - I am unsure what kind of birds those eggs will be, the mother waited until I was very close before flying off. Had she not moved, I wouldn't have even noticed the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Fathers day Capt. Sorry I'm late but glad you had a great day (even though you worked). =)

    ReplyDelete