Monday, June 28, 2010

What kind of asshole?

Sir! What kind of asshole drives off and leaves his overturned horse trailer on the highway with a severely injured horse in it?

Was it because you have a warrant for your arrest? Was it because you were drunk? Was it because you don't have a license or insurance? Was it because you were afraid of being deported?  Was it a combination of the above?

Regardless, your actions were despicable. I hope someone followed you and got your plate number, although the likelihood of your vehicle being registered in your name is pretty low.

Hopefully, you now know that you do not have what it takes to care for another living being and you will not buy any more horses. You probably shouldn't have any kids either.

******
Thanks for reading,
A pissed off Schmoe

6 comments:

  1. That's AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope the horses are ok, they for sure didn't deserve that!

    xx
    Jaxs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to be sick. What was the fate of the horse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people should not be allowed to live, let alone care for other living creatures. Assclown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As to the fate of the horse - unknown.

    Understand, I wasn't there, but I talked to someone who was. He said that the horse was bleeding from it's nose and mouth and had other injuries as well. In my limited experience with horses, the bleeding nose and mouth thing is not a good sign.

    The fact that it's asshole owner abandoned him in the still overturned trailer, leaving a strapped animal control budget to pay for any treatment - not good either.

    I'm just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Captain Schmoe,
    This is a terrible story. And no, this person, if caught, should be prosecuted under every available statute.

    Ann T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the worst of human behavior.

    My thanks to the fine people who cleaned up this jerk's mess. I know it was tough and I thank you for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete